<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This is for me-the last post to this blog.

Life after Wal-Mart and other box stores.

Has the Air Force watched too many Star Trek movies?

The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science. I have seen this in action when “cold fusion” was the rage. There are lots of suckers out there.

One more British scientific development in the home. Maybe I might buy this one, the girls would love it.

More on Moore.

Al Qaeda Without Al Qaeda puts the truth out in a short and easy to read format.


There is hope for the future even in Connecticut. I hope fine young man will be not victim crushing of free speech or intimidation.

I might get one of these when I get back to the states. I can be jet-man! Check out the video.


Here is proof that socialized medicine of the UK is better than the free market method of the US.

They did it in Beslan, Russia, now they are going to try it in the America? I pray that this does not happen, but if I was going to bet any money, policy is being developed at the highest levels and role playing is happening all ready. Normally in a hostage situation, it is pretty well just like on TV, but a lot slower paced. Set up a security perimeter, start talking and negotiations and try to wear the perpetrators out for a peaceful ending. If a Beslan happens in the US, can the federal government delegate power and responsibility to a local police or sheriff departments to go in a clear out a building? Does the local law enforcement department have a capability to do so? The military can not do anything since this is a domestic situation and it would take hours or even days to get a unit the scene if (history of Posse Comitatus) a work around for Posse Comitatus is developed specifically for the situation. Most law enforcement teams are trained to protect civilians and enforce laws, not to take down suicide terrorists. I would not be surprised if the FBI has formed regional Special Response Teams to replace their Hostage Rescue Teams. Will our local police have to learn how to conduct close quarter battle drills and turn into a non military tactical teams?
More here and here.

If I meet these guys, I know what I will do to them.



Here are some tunes playing on my CD player:

I hear the roar of a big machine
two worlds and in between
hot metal and methedrine
I hear empire down
I hear empire down

I hear the roar of a big machine
two worlds and in between
love lost, fire at will
dum-dum bullets and shoot to kill, I hear
dive, bombers and
empire down
empire down
Lucretia My Reflection-The Sisters of Mercy



By the last breath of the fourth winds blow
Better raise your ears
The sound of hooves knocks at your door
Lock up your wife and children now
It's time to wield the blade
For now you have got some company
The Four Horsemen-Metalica, Hetfield, Ulrich, Mustaine




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?