<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Sorry for not blogging lately. I was in Heildleburg, Germany last weekend, Manchester, England auditing a contractor Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and yesterday in High Wycombe at the head shed for a meeting with the boss.

While in Germany, I met my new boss, the G-3, seems to be a good guy. While in the Operations Center, a one star general came in to see what is happening. We have a TV on the wall blasting CNN; he looked at it and chuckled “humorous disinformation.” I think he is in the intelligence loop with that comment.

Also I was driving on the autobahn in a 1.2 liter Opel (GM) Corsa. I did get that tin can up to 95 mph.

Here is an article on the difference between us and the French.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?