<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

I just received a teeth cleaning for 8.50 UKP or 16 USD, courtesy of the NHS and you get what you pay for. Usually when I get my teeth cleaned in the states; it cost about 30 dollars and takes half an hour. The dentist here in Nottingham cleaned my teeth in five to ten minutes and remarked how good my dental work is. She used the “beautiful” to describe my teeth. That is a first for me.

I know somebody who got some dental work done in England because they were moving to the states and wanted it done at the lower rates on the NHS. After she moved the states, her teeth were hurting her and she went to the dentist. The dentist told her that she had to redo the dental work that was done in England. Ouch!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?