<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Pumpkin Girl update. Pumpkin Girl is starting nursery school. She loves school. On the days she goes to school, she packs her “rucksack” with books, dolls and other toys to bring and to share with other students. Also I have to watch what I am saying around her because, she can pick up words fast, like the words I “say” when drivers on the road cut me off. Also PG has figured out how to drag a chair across the kitchen, climb up to the cabinets to open them and get biscuits, crisps (cookies and chips for you Americans!) or other goodies. PG loves to paint, draw and color. If you want your own personal PG painting let me know and I will put it in the post for you. I took PG to the JJB Future stars playground in Derby last week. She climbed up to the third level all by herself, then she went down the twisty slide. She can run like a maniac and I think she should be a long distance runner like her old man.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?