<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

The Miss Nottingham contest for 2004.

Here is an article about the new book by controversial journalist Oriana Fallaci that hit bookstores here Monday accuses Europe of having sold its soul to what she describes as an Islamic invasion.


Can you lose weight, get in shape and eat three meals a day at McDonalds? YES! Remember the indie movie about some guy who ate MickyDees for 30 and when to pot? I think that was junk science at its best. When I was in high school and in the university, that is all I lived on, because I worked at a fast food joint. Yes, I ate a lot of salads, but I was in pretty good shape back then, better then than now- even if I am eating healthy and working out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?