<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I think we need more of this in Academia. I hated all the political teachers who preached on their soapbox while they should have been teaching. I just like giving them a hard time; all I had to do was to make sure I aced their tests to so I could just pass their class.

Over at USS Neverdock (Sunday May 9, 200 post ) has a post about the Financial Time's article with the subject: Turkish education plan brings charges of 'hidden Islamic agenda'.

And another post about an article from the Middle East Media Research Institute titled "Saudi Princess Responds to Charges of Antisemitism in Saudi Royal Family."

These are articles that should have more circulation in the main stream press, but with the efforts of the USS Neverdock, we can spread the word one set of eyes at a time.

Is old school TV comedy better than today’s offerings? I says yes. Most of it is nasty put downs and I get enough of that in real life. I don’t need to waste time and watch it on TV. Other than Fraiser, most of TV comdey is dumbed down for the "Jackass" mentality.

A good post about agriculture.

Time for some Schnitzel!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?