<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

Redefining Counterterrorism ,The Terrorist Leader as CEO, By Bruce Hoffman. This is a great article that show the workings of al Qaeda a flexible corporation that can bounce back from setbacks. It is a very good read.

Are hybrid cars really worth it? At this stage of development they are not, in my opinion. Ian Murray writes a great article about them. This is a blog from an owner of a Honda Civic hybrid car and he is not happy. A Wired Magazine article backs him up.

The PC safety Nazis are in Nottingham. I found out the children are not allowed to wear baseball hats at school because if they run into somebody they might injure them with the brim of the hat. I think the brim of a baseball hat is the least of their worries.

Comments:
I was looking for a nice blogsite onadawre free removal remover spyware and I found your website. ##TITLE## wasn'texactly what I was looking for but it did get myattention and interest. I see why I arrived on yourexcellent website when I was searching for adawre free removal remover spywarerelated information and I'm glad I did even thoughits not an exact fit. Excellent Post, thanks for theread and cool info.
 
Hi, today I was looking for a nice blogexperience on adware killer and I found your website.##TITLE## wasn't exactly what I was looking for butit did get my attention and interest. I see why Iarrived on your excellent website when I was searchingfor adware killer related information and I'm glad Idid even though its not an exact fit.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?