<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

The Weekly Standard has a great article on the transformation of public radio in America. The Reagan haters will have to give it’s due to the Gipper for opening up public radio so they would have a forum to air their views and get rid of “boring” classical music and inflict the BBC on the US.

Here is a top ten list to help the world using cost-benefit analysis.

Francis Fukuyama writes in Slate Identity Crisis :Why we shouldn't worry about Mexican immigration a book review of Who Are We : The Challenges to America's National Identity by Samuel P. Huntington. Mr. Fukuyama paints a brighter future saying that Hispanics embody the “Anglo-Protestant” work ethic more than the Europeans and their descendants. I think he is right.

Here is some common sense information concerning oil supplies.
Comments:
Hello, I'm just searching the web for thenext big thing on adware rmeoving spyware and noticed your greatsite. Although ##TITLE## wasn't actually what I waslooking for it DID get my attention and interest. Isee now why I found your great website when I wassearching for adware rmeoving spyware related information andI'm thankful I found your blogsite even though itsnot an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for theread (It's a keeper).
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?